Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 38,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 KitKat (Sammobile) Soon

Tip us?

pete4k
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Well, the way I look at it, in about 4-6 months Knox and all those new locks will be mere inconvenience and then if I need to upgrade to get some new programs to run, I will. But I don't share "can't wait to upgrade" attitude of others. I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 8 pretty much on release day, what a stupid move that was and what a pain to downgrade back to Win 7, never mind the money spend.

klau1
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete4k View Post
Well, the way I look at it, in about 4-6 months Knox and all those new locks will be mere inconvenience and then if I need to upgrade to get some new programs to run, I will. But I don't share "can't wait to upgrade" attitude of others. I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 8 pretty much on release day, what a stupid move that was and what a pain to downgrade back to Win 7, never mind the money spend.
The point is, if you upgrade to get some programs to run, some other ones will stop working.

Look at Tasker, seems like the number of accessible Google APIs for Apps are decreasing every version.

Please Thanks if it helped!

Tablet:
Kernel Version:
Build number:
Modifications:

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1389

DONATE TO ME
It'll be interesting to see if custom ROMs and kernels will allow ART to be enabled... however Wanam fails with ART, so people might not bother with it too much.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)