Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Case and Screen Protector Combo

Tip us?

Hid3rs
Old
Thanks Meter 547

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapy View Post
I ended up getting the Incipio feather Shine and the Glass+Zone tempered glass screen protector with a black border to cover the LG logo. The fit with the case and screen protector seems almost perfect, about 1mm of clearance on the edges. I have not installed the screen protector yet as it came today and I need to get home first!

Will post pics if you're interested.
Why would you cover the logo?

As for OP's question, I bought a Nillkin Frosted Shield case, which is more like a back cover. It looks and feels awesome, doesn't protect too much though. I use Obliq Zeiss screenprotector, which isn't tempered glass, but does feel like glass, so I'm quite happy with it.

DroidQ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapy View Post
I ended up getting the Incipio feather Shine and the Glass+Zone tempered glass screen protector with a black border to cover the LG logo. The fit with the case and screen protector seems almost perfect, about 1mm of clearance on the edges. I have not installed the screen protector yet as it came today and I need to get home first!

Will post pics if you're interested.
I an interested in your screen protector that covers your logos.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app