5,600,984 Members 44,433 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Feel Kit Kat 4.3.1 Drain Battery

Tip us?
 
makankaki
Old
#11  
makankaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 242
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeekamr View Post
I need ROM ... have Kit Kat Theme !!
maybe you can see Here, its KitKat 4.4 ROM, see the changelog and the comment 1st
 
tawfeekamr
Old
#12  
tawfeekamr's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Amman
Thumbs up THanks :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki View Post
maybe you can see Here, its KitKat 4.4 ROM, see the changelog and the comment 1st
I See Him ... but i need stable one and no bugs !! i think i will use your ROM.
 
makankaki
Old
#13  
makankaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 242
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeekamr View Post
I See Him ... but i need stable one and no bugs !! i think i will use your ROM.
if you want no bug, just stick with 2.3 Gingerbread.
just find CM9 or CM10 or CM10.1 its stable already, and some minor bug that dont bother you

for CM10.2 and CM11 are still in alpha stage, so the bug are more that CM9~10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to makankaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JMourao
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lisbon
most probably is your battery that its not getting newer, try buy another and you will see you have the same battery life as 2.3.6(worked for me and was not an official one)
 
tawfeekamr
Old
#15  
tawfeekamr's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Amman
Talking Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki View Post
if you want no bug, just stick with 2.3 Gingerbread.
just find CM9 or CM10 or CM10.1 its stable already, and some minor bug that dont bother you

for CM10.2 and CM11 are still in alpha stage, so the bug are more that CM9~10.1
NO !!! Gingerbread NO !! ... i hate him
 
Luanna
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2013
It shouldn't take up that much charge. I think battery is the problem,.buy a new one. At least you'll have an extra batt. LOL
 
tawfeekamr
Old
#17  
tawfeekamr's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Amman
Thumbs down NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanna View Post
It shouldn't take up that much charge. I think battery is the problem,.buy a new one. At least you'll have an extra batt. LOL
NO !! u think is wrong !! my battery Good !!
 
nmssyafiq
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeekamr View Post
Hey !! Do u Have link for that ?! and it's CyanogenMOD ? ... have Kit Kat Theme ?
try use ringalingav3 it is 4.4 version
 
Dhikavolution
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmssyafiq View Post
try use ringalingav3 it is 4.4 version
Yeah im agree,mine can stand about 24h+ (standby) with stock battery,but theres still many bug on KK
 
hinfamous
Old
#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denpasar
Hey guys, there are a new ROM for kitkat already here

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes