SONY Xperia SP " RANDOM CRASH"

Search This thread

nevadasaga

Mar 2, 2013
Tangerang
Hi, i owned XSP C5302. Still not rooted, locked. Just without any modification. My prob is just this bloody hell random crash. When doing something with an app it just crash and restetting to homescreen, and its killed. Any suggestions?

Nb:
1. I am not able to flash through flashtool because insane driver installation.

2. There is no XSP on my SUS.

3. On PCC, there is a "repair my phone" but i cannot use it incompatibility on windows 8.1.

If i downgrade to win 7, and flash ftf, will it removes this bloody hell crash? Its annoying. I have experiences with flashtool because i had XJ before.

Thanks..

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app

joyousfrank

Hi, i owned XSP C5302. Still not rooted, locked. Just without any modification. My prob is just this bloody hell random crash. When doing something with an app it just crash and restetting to homescreen, and its killed. Any suggestions?

Nb:

3. On PCC, there is a "repair my phone" but i cannot use it incompatibility on windows 8.1.

If i downgrade to win 7, and flash ftf, will it removes this bloody hell crash? Its annoying. I have experiences with flashtool because i had XJ before.

Thanks..

Maybe your problem is that you have too many apps running in background,(you know that Stock Rom has a huge problem with RAM management) and as the phone runs out of RAM, it causes FC's.
Also you may be running out of internal memory, you could root your SP and use "Link2SD", to have some more space on internal memory.

As you say, maybe a clean instal (with flashtool on Win7) could help, but if the main problem is one of the above, then you will have FC's again and again.

Hope this can help. :D

Device: Xperia SP
Unlocked
Rooted
VANIR ROM by WhiteMamba

Reactions: nevadasaga

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
No need of downgrading if you don't really want...
Just install win 7 into a virtual machine ;D(Search up on youtube there are thousands of tutorials).
Then repair your phone from your win 7 virtual machine :)

If I helped click the thanks button :D

Reactions: nevadasaga

nevadasaga

Mar 2, 2013
Tangerang
now i have downgrade to windows 7 and re-install .254

but still whenever i gaming it crash(without FC pop up). just reset it into app drawer or home screen and its killed. I got about 300+ RAM.

My Crash Logcat : https://app.box.com/s/2155yvl7bypjc0rg9z1j

Condition : Locked bootloader, Newly fresh installed Stock ROM, .254 fw.

if it rom bug, is there a chance that SONY will remove this sucks?

ITS FRUSTRATING........!!!!!:silly::silly::silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nb:

Thanks..

Maybe your problem is that you have too many apps running in background,(you know that Stock Rom has a huge problem with RAM management) and as the phone runs out of RAM, it causes FC's.
    Also you may be running out of internal memory, you could root your SP and use "Link2SD", to have some more space on internal memory.

As you say, maybe a clean instal (with flashtool on Win7) could help, but if the main problem is one of the above, then you will have FC's again and again.

Hope this can help. :D

Device: Xperia SP
    Unlocked
    Rooted
    VANIR ROM by WhiteMamba
    No need of downgrading if you don't really want...
    Just install win 7 into a virtual machine ;D(Search up on youtube there are thousands of tutorials).
    Then repair your phone from your win 7 virtual machine :)

If I helped click the thanks button :D
    Also you could take a look at this thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2095087

Not sure if it works as Im on Win7, but you may try :D
    Also you could take a look at this thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2095087

Not sure if it works as Im on Win7, but you may try :D

In my opinion I wouldn't risk it :/.
    I would install windows 7 on a virtual machine and do my work from there.
    Or at least visit a friend with win7 PC and repair it there ;)...