FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Beanstalk 4.4.2

OP EdwardsNT

11th January 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
I am attempting to flash beanstalk 4.4.2 onto my HOX, but once I got it flashed and booted up, the systemui kept crashing. Tried to reboot and it was still doing the same thing.

Using the latest build from Phoenixita's beanstalk rom post. Is there anything specific I should do prior to flashing? Besides doing a wipe before the flash.
11th January 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,569

15,549 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a reason you didn't ask this in the Beanstalk thread instead of creating a new thread? As long as you've done a full wipe and flashed the correct gapps for the ROM this shouldn't happen.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th January 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #3  

8 posts
com.android.phone
I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?
12th January 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne

15,549 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davtalor

I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita
12th January 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #5  

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita

I've done my search but I've yet to find a thread that relates to my AT&T HTC one X.
Can you direct me to one please?
12th January 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne

15,549 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

This only took me a couple of minutes to find, look at page 179 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382933

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #7  

8 posts
Quote:

Sent from my Evita

Quote:

I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

This only took me a couple of minutes to find, look at page 179 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382933

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita

Thank you very much for this information.
But again I've already done everything they've listed. among others. problem still persist.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread