FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Beanstalk 4.4.2

11th January 2014, 06:47 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am attempting to flash beanstalk 4.4.2 onto my HOX, but once I got it flashed and booted up, the systemui kept crashing. Tried to reboot and it was still doing the same thing.

Using the latest build from Phoenixita's beanstalk rom post. Is there anything specific I should do prior to flashing? Besides doing a wipe before the flash.
 
 
11th January 2014, 08:15 AM |#2  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,756
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there a reason you didn't ask this in the Beanstalk thread instead of creating a new thread? As long as you've done a full wipe and flashed the correct gapps for the ROM this shouldn't happen.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th January 2014, 03:22 PM |#3  
davtalor's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
com.android.phone
I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?
12th January 2014, 03:24 PM |#4  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,756
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davtalor

I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita
12th January 2014, 03:37 PM |#5  
davtalor's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita

I've done my search but I've yet to find a thread that relates to my AT&T HTC one X.
Can you direct me to one please?
12th January 2014, 04:09 PM |#6  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,756
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

This only took me a couple of minutes to find, look at page 179 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382933

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 04:22 AM |#7  
davtalor's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

This only took me a couple of minutes to find, look at page 179 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382933

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita



Thank you very much for this information.
But again I've already done everything they've listed. among others. problem still persist.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes