Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GS4 spoke "Please Unlock Your Device"

Tip us?

carma143
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] GS4 spoke "Please Unlock Your Device"

[Q] GS4 spoke "Please unlock your Device"
I tried to look this up anywhere online and have found no where mentioning this, but while I was listening to the song "While my guitar gently weeps"by the Beatles the song randomly stopped while my screen was off and the Galaxy s4 spoke in a woman's voice " Please Unlock Your Device". I have had this phone for 6 months and nothing like this had ever happened to me. my phone is rooted but I haven't done much except installing titanium backup several months ago. just had this happen so I don't know if this is easily repeatable.

Does anybody know why this happened?

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by carma143 View Post
[Q] GS4 spoke "Please unlock your Device"
I tried to look this up anywhere online and have found no where mentioning this, but while I was listening to the song "While my guitar gently weeps"by the Beatles the song randomly stopped while my screen was off and the Galaxy s4 spoke in a woman's voice " Please Unlock Your Device". I have had this phone for 6 months and nothing like this had ever happened to me. my phone is rooted but I haven't done much except installing titanium backup several months ago. just had this happen so I don't know if this is easily repeatable.

Does anybody know why this happened?
It was a dead Beatle spesking through your phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app