Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Glaxy note i717 Auto Rotate doesnt work NEED NELP

Tip us?

kilothadon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Glaxy note i717 Auto Rotate doesnt work NEED NELP

i need help i changed the rom on my phone to put on the 4.4.2 camera (photo sphere) on and after i did it my auto rotate wont work right it would never change back to normal and it takes pics upside down i tried everything removing the rom, going back to factory reset, reinstalling a different rom everything but it doesnt seem to work

captemo
Old
Thanks Meter 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilothadon View Post
i need help i changed the rom on my phone to put on the 4.4.2 camera (photo sphere) on and after i did it my auto rotate wont work right it would never change back to normal and it takes pics upside down i tried everything removing the rom, going back to factory reset, reinstalling a different rom everything but it doesnt seem to work
need more info.....

is it just the rom you changes or the camera

if it were me, I would just take a step back and reflash. do ALL your wipes needed. try flashing your rom twice. other developers say you can get two different reactions in flashing a rom.

flash rom 2 times
flash gapps 1 time
wipe Davlik & Cache
boot and wait the 10
reboot again
then see what ya got

kilothadon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I did that a lot of times already and its still the same out come it's the auto rotate feature that's doesn't work if I can get it to work I know the camera and everything else will work.