Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Glaxy note i717 Auto Rotate doesnt work NEED NELP

OP kilothadon

11th January 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i need help i changed the rom on my phone to put on the 4.4.2 camera (photo sphere) on and after i did it my auto rotate wont work right it would never change back to normal and it takes pics upside down i tried everything removing the rom, going back to factory reset, reinstalling a different rom everything but it doesnt seem to work
12th January 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,040

1,556 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilothadon

i need help i changed the rom on my phone to put on the 4.4.2 camera (photo sphere) on and after i did it my auto rotate wont work right it would never change back to normal and it takes pics upside down i tried everything removing the rom, going back to factory reset, reinstalling a different rom everything but it doesnt seem to work

need more info.....

is it just the rom you changes or the camera

if it were me, I would just take a step back and reflash. do ALL your wipes needed. try flashing your rom twice. other developers say you can get two different reactions in flashing a rom.

flash rom 2 times
flash gapps 1 time
wipe Davlik & Cache
boot and wait the 10
reboot again
then see what ya got
13th January 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I did that a lot of times already and its still the same out come it's the auto rotate feature that's doesn't work if I can get it to work I know the camera and everything else will work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread