FORUMS

Stock Odin .tar files?

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By 1.4hitachi, Member on 13th January 2014, 03:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, does anyone have a stock .tar Odin file for the Note 10.1 (2014)? I would sure like one. It would really help if I want to go back to complete stock. I haven't been able to find any Odin files, except for TWRP CR.

Thanks
 
 
13th January 2014, 03:39 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.4hitachi

Hi, does anyone have a stock .tar Odin file for the Note 10.1 (2014)? I would sure like one. It would really help if I want to go back to complete stock. I haven't been able to find any Odin files, except for TWRP CR.

Thanks


Just choose your variant from here, & download whatever region you need

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-P601
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 05:04 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif

Just choose your variant from here, & download whatever region you need

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-P601

Awesome, thanks!

I don't see one for USA. What would be the USA region?
Last edited by 1.4hitachi; 13th January 2014 at 05:14 AM.
13th January 2014, 06:04 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.4hitachi

Awesome, thanks!

I don't see one for USA. What would be the USA region?

Here,


http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=XAR#firmware
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes