XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Htc sensation xl won't boot into recovery

Tip us?

indigold
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Htc sensation xl won't boot into recovery

My sister gave me an HTC sensation xl and I decided to upgrade it to ics, after flashing the ics ruu, phone won't boot pass htc screen and phone won't enter recovery, but it can enter fastboot mode, I have done all I know to get into recovery including flashing recovery for 1.28 which is the version of my hboot but still it won't boot into recovery to enable me downgrade back. I have flashed other ruu but still can't boot. Pls help

pranavaryans
Old
Thanks Meter 207

DONATE TO ME
Download htcmultitool from thread 1st, and try custom Rom

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Xl multi tool

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DONATE TO ME : send your donation directly by paypal to pranavxda@gmail.com
If you want to join my team then Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to pranavaryans For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

indigold
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavaryans View Post

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Xl multi tool

I give it a try. Thanks for replying

indigold
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavaryans View Post

Xl multi tool

Tried the tool, it flash the recovery quite well, but I still can't get into it. And even when I try to wipe recovery partition with adb using fastboot erase recovery. I get error. How do i get the recovery working?

pranavaryans
Old
Thanks Meter 207

DONATE TO ME
Default WhatsApp

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigold View Post
Tried the tool, it flash the recovery quite well, but I still can't get into it. And even when I try to wipe recovery partition with adb using fastboot erase recovery. I get error. How do i get the recovery working?
Whatsapp +91 9586999937 msg me

DONATE TO ME : send your donation directly by paypal to pranavxda@gmail.com
If you want to join my team then Click Here