Htc sensation xl won't boot into recovery

11th January 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag warri
Thanks Meter: 27

357 posts
My sister gave me an HTC sensation xl and I decided to upgrade it to ics, after flashing the ics ruu, phone won't boot pass htc screen and phone won't enter recovery, but it can enter fastboot mode, I have done all I know to get into recovery including flashing recovery for 1.28 which is the version of my hboot but still it won't boot into recovery to enable me downgrade back. I have flashed other ruu but still can't boot. Pls help
12th January 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 219

399 posts
Donate to Me
More
Download htcmultitool from thread 1st, and try custom Rom

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Xl multi tool

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pranavaryans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag warri

357 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavaryans

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Xl multi tool

I give it a try. Thanks for replying
12th January 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag warri

357 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavaryans

Xl multi tool

Tried the tool, it flash the recovery quite well, but I still can't get into it. And even when I try to wipe recovery partition with adb using fastboot erase recovery. I get error. How do i get the recovery working?
13th January 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #5  
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 219

399 posts
Donate to Me
More
WhatsApp
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigold

Tried the tool, it flash the recovery quite well, but I still can't get into it. And even when I try to wipe recovery partition with adb using fastboot erase recovery. I get error. How do i get the recovery working?

Whatsapp +91 9586999937 msg me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread