XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

any phone for games?

Tip us?

legtop
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default any phone for games?

Bricked my Galaxy Nexus recently. It was great but I need a new Android phone. Could anyone recommend a new Android phone for Android games? Battery life is not the most significant matter but a removable battery is a must since I have spent happy time with a Galaxy Nexus extended battery out of mpj. Any price/brand is acceptable. Thanks in advance.

x2unad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by legtop View Post
Bricked my Galaxy Nexus recently. It was great but I need a new Android phone. Could anyone recommend a new Android phone for Android games? Battery life is not the most significant matter but a removable battery is a must since I have spent happy time with a Galaxy Nexus extended battery out of mpj. Any price/brand is acceptable. Thanks in advance.
I think you would want a huge screen if you are gaming and Note 3 would be a great choice.

cuttlefish111
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can't go wrong with the Note 3.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2144
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe