Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

brace yourself kitkat 4.4.2 is on test on Note 3

OP Tawhidz13

11th January 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
got the news and pic from a trusted known software developer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-11 19.01.54.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	2508638  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawhidz13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,642
 
5,464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawhidz13

got the news and pic from a trusted known software developer

im on kitkat
well cm11
11th January 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

im on kitkat
well cm11

well,this is the official one 😊
11th January 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Does he have other pics?
13th January 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojpd

Does he have other pics?

see http://www.sammobile.com/2014/01/13/...te-3-sm-n9005/ my information cameouttrue..
13th January 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #6  
donzzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro
Thanks Meter: 135
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Unhappy
Can anybody tell me if I can safely flash this latest firmware on my sim-locked Note 3 N9005? Just checked thr OTA and Kies and something tells me I need to wait for some time to get the update.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawhidz13

see http://www.sammobile.com/2014/01/13/...te-3-sm-n9005/ my information cameouttrue..

13th January 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donzzy

Can anybody tell me if I can safely flash this latest firmware on my sim-locked Note 3 N9005? Just checked thr OTA and Kies and something tells me I need to wait for some time to get the update.

So long as the region is fine, it doesn't affect Sim-Lock - I'd just hang tight and let KIES do it's thang man, safer that way
13th January 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #8  
donzzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cagayan de Oro
Thanks Meter: 135
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Too bad then. Since I'm in Asia and that firmware belongs to Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

So long as the region is fine, it doesn't affect Sim-Lock - I'd just hang tight and let KIES do it's thang man, safer that way


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes