Post Reply

[Q] I've installed Pacman roms, i want my sony xperia zl 4.3 original firmware back

13th January 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hi everyone sorry for my bad english, her is my probleme i have installed pacman roms in my sony xperia zl C6502 but ther is many bugs now i want to recover my xperia zl original firmware 4.3 how should i do .
13th January 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235
 
801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alm.soussi

Hi everyone sorry for my bad english, her is my probleme i have installed pacman roms in my sony xperia zl C6502 but ther is many bugs now i want to recover my xperia zl original firmware 4.3 how should i do .

flash the ftf fimage of stock rom via flashtool be sure to wipe everything(including system,data,cache n dalvik) ,u ca find it in this forum i general or dev section
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #3  
sturmtruppler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
You can also do a repair in Sony's PCcompanion.

Xperia ZL, 4.2.2 Stock (.67), rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to sturmtruppler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

flash the ftf fimage of stock rom via flashtool be sure to wipe everything(including system,data,cache n dalvik) ,u ca find it in this forum i general or dev section

Can you please send a link to download it i don't now where to find it
13th January 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #5  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235
 
801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alm.soussi

Can you please send a link to download it i don't now where to find it

here u go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2583195
Last edited by bhavstech; 13th January 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes