This is my first post and I'm totally new here, so I would like to thank everyone in advance to help me out. I'm not much new to modding my stuff, beside trying to update the HP TouchPad, I though I could do wonders with my LG E973. I have already unlocked it a long time ago and it's been doing well until I finally decided to upper it for 4.3. from the official mod at CynaogenMod over here...
I have read any tutorial and pretty much basically a simple and easy follow step. As noted, it's already unlocked and I already use it for another carrier. http://true-android.blogspot.ca/2013...canada-to.html and a few others...
I did download the ROM Manager and even rooted it form the instructions here...
It all worked until that point, when I flash via ROM Managers and did a "recovery boot" using the volume + and power, I got this secure error boot and it got stuck in the LG mode... I thought I screw up or something...
I managed to reinstall everything from using the KDZ and it went again. I did a complete factory reset and try a few other times with the same error. I didn't really give up, maybe I miss something or unable to get the boot to install.
Then I found this...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2249500 (honestly, that thread should be deleted and blocked out because it is nothing more then a headache).
It sound need so I give it a try and that was a huge mistake. Not only I got stuck in that boot menu, I'm unable to install any ROM (even adb sideload), it keep nothing missing MD5 file or whatnot. However, I can install the Google Apps, but nothing else. Loading it only have a Google image and that's it. After hours trying everything, I gave up and switch back to Download Mode, which I still can (thank goodness).
After in Download Mode, I did the KDZ quickly and it works for a few seconds and the phone reboot itself and it's back ti that loader. I try many times and I can't do it.
03:36:38 : Launching SW update
03:36:38 : Unpacking KDZ
03:36:42 : KDZ file extraced
03:36:50 : Files were extracted.
03:36:50 : LGMobileDL Load.
03:36:50 : Port = -1
03:36:50 : Connecting to phone
03:37:02 : Check Phone mode = 2
03:37:02 : Phone type check.......
03:37:03 : LGMobileDL.DLL Loading....
03:37:03 : _SetAuthMark Fail
03:37:03 : _SetAuthMark Ok : wAuthMark(65535)
03:37:03 : _DetachDLL Call
03:37:03 : _DetachDLL Call End
03:37:03 : Param : Path = C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\E97320h_00.dz
03:37:03 : Param : moduleDir =
03:37:03 : Param : waitTime = 0
03:37:03 : Param : UsbHighSpeed = 1
03:37:03 : Param : PhoneMode = 2
03:37:03 : Param : BinVersion = E97320H_00
03:37:03 : Param : AuthMark = 65535
03:37:03 : Call fn_StartUpgrade
The only solution is to find a original .bin file to LGNPST it like I did before, but I already screw up everything.
I'm currently trying this method and it didn't work either...
I don't know what else to do. I have spend 12 hours and I haven't even figure it what I did wrong. I don't know what to do...