Thanks Meter 989
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by cined
Thanks mate much appreciated.
Which option do I flash it under in Odin? I forgot.
No problem. open odin and select PDA/AP. and flash away, or follow this instruction. have a nice day
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the file you download in to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >
Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.