Thanks Meter 1462
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by cined
Thanks mate much appreciated.
Which option do I flash it under in Odin? I forgot.
No problem. open odin and select PDA/AP. and flash away, or follow this instruction. have a nice day
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the file you download in to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >
Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"