My S4 i9505 is currently flashed to Omega ROM and I want to flash it back to stock.
I have checked samfirmware but I can't locate firmware for my region/network (EE/United Kingdom).
Can anyone explain to me how I can get back to stock?
No problem. open odin and select PDA/AP. and flash away, or follow this instruction. have a nice day
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the file you download in to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|