Thanks Meter 1887
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by cined
Thanks mate much appreciated.
Which option do I flash it under in Odin? I forgot.
No problem. open odin and select PDA/AP. and flash away, or follow this instruction. have a nice day
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the file you download in to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"
All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader