5,597,647 Members 33,046 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I wipe system data

Tip us?
 
skyzo97
Old
#1  
skyzo97's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Skudai , Johore
Unhappy [Q] I wipe system data

I incidentally wipe my all system data on my phone using CWM.
What I can do now ,my phone stuck on SONY logo all the time .
I tried to OFF my phone manually but it did not off , it reboot.
My Device : Xperia SP
Model : C5303
Root : Yes
ROM : Stock
Bootloader : Unlock
 
Trozzul
Old
#2  
Trozzul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 1,197
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyzo97 View Post
I incidentally wipe my all system data on my phone using CWM.
What I can do now ,my phone stuck on SONY logo all the time .
I tried to OFF my phone manually but it did not off , it reboot.
well first of all lets see, i have yet to tear into a SONY device so please correct me if i do something wrong, are you able to get into CWM at all? you able to get into whatever kind of bootloaders sony has?
"A man chooses, a slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan


Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: Stock (4.2.2)

Rom: Cyanogemod 10.1.3 (4.2.2)
Asus Nexus 7
Rom: Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Rom: Stock
 
skyzo97
Old
#3  
skyzo97's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Skudai , Johore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
well first of all lets see, i have yet to tear into a SONY device so please correct me if i do something wrong, are you able to get into CWM at all? you able to get into whatever kind of bootloaders sony has?
For someone have same problem with me , just download Sony Update Service (SUS)
and it will download all original program then install it.
My Device : Xperia SP
Model : C5303
Root : Yes
ROM : Stock
Bootloader : Unlock
 
mohit378
Old
#4  
mohit378's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 108
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Karnal
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyzo97 View Post
For someone have same problem with me , just download Sony Update Service (SUS)
and it will download all original program then install it.
or u can hold VOL UP and POWER button for more than 10 seconds ... fon will vibrate 3 times and it will POWER OFF completely.Then u can switch it ON normally using POWER button and on sony logo press VOL UP button to boot into recovery mode. From here u can flash any custom ROM...
OR u can just flash stock firmware using flashtool....
Hope this helps...
 
martinusbe
Old
#5  
martinusbe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 262
Posts: 592
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium / Flanders

 
DONATE TO ME
VOl DOWN on my sony for CWM.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using Tapatalk
Moto G 16Gb & Mt15i Xperia Neo
Bootloader unlocked, custom recovery, rooted. Rom: Changing frequently
Translated to Dutch and Maintaining: Clean Master, Battery Doctor, Greenify, Autorun Manager, Compass, Live Football on Tv, Scale Ruler, Xblast Tools, SuperSu, Neon Alarm Clock, ScreenOffWifiOff, Refil It, Youtube Downloader, DashDroid, BackupYourMobile, C Locker, Smart Call Accept, Xposed, AppWereRabbit, SD Maid, Fast for Facebook... etc.
 
zxczxcdani
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Koronadal
Flash a Custom ROM or the Stock ROM.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...