Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Note 8.0 as a gaming tablet?

OP Big4570

5th January 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
With the quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram it seems to hold up pretty good as a dedicated gaming tablet. What do you all think of the gaming potential of this little machine?


Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
5th January 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #2  
behzad.bz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 73
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
I played all HD games that exist in play store!
All games played excellent on high graphic

GTA SA
Call of duty
Fifa 14
Anomaly 2
Backstab
MC 4
...

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
5th January 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
perfect for gaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big4570

With the quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram it seems to hold up pretty good as a dedicated gaming tablet. What do you all think of the gaming potential of this little machine?


Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

try ppsspp and play almost all your old psp games.so if it runs like a psp that's basically a portable gaming console...at least for me...even plays at higher resolutions....connect a joypad...but I try to keep gaming to a minimum...as in most lithium batteries, it will really push out the charge cycles and the battery is not replacable...still excellent bat life for me at least....
5th January 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #4  
Zaybatzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
I think it's one of the best tablets on the market.
5th January 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #5  
Dexxmor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag near munich
Thanks Meter: 712
 
1,352 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaybatzu

I think it's one of the best tablets on the market.

This! All Games i have are Smooth to play without laggs or something similar.

Games i tested:
GTA: San Andreas
GTA: Vice City
Ravensword2
NOVA 3
Order & Chaos

and a bunch of games like Final Fantasy (3 - 5), EKO online, Iruna Online, world of goo etc

All this Games are playable on the highest settings.
7th January 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,294
 
7,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Its one of the higher spec tablets (if not the highest spec tablet in the "smaller" 7 to 8" form factor), so obviously its going to hold its own with games for some time to come.
7th January 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #7  
Zaybatzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Tablet is great, but the battery should be better.
13th January 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Unhappy galaxy note 3 not seen as a tablet on playstore?
So being the proud owner of samsung galaxy S3 I found my self jealous of my friend being able to play Magic the gathering duels of the planeswalkers 2014 on his samsung galaxy tab 7 everywhere i read that the game is only compatible in tablets and thought hey I can do the same so purchased the slightly larger screen and better spec Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet on craigslist brand new, quickly destroyed the box and jumped to the play store ready to get my beast on! And surprice surprice! "Your device is not compatible" irritating would be how I would describe my current status if some one can shed some light as of how to over come this aweful situation im not trying to illegally obtain the game I want to pay for it and play it be able to get addons and updates please help and thanks in advance.
Model number GT-N5110 android 4.2.2
13th January 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #9  
sefrcoko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Breh

So being the proud owner of samsung galaxy S3 I found my self jealous of my friend being able to play Magic the gathering duels of the planeswalkers 2014 on his samsung galaxy tab 7 everywhere i read that the game is only compatible in tablets and thought hey I can do the same so purchased the slightly larger screen and better spec Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet on craigslist brand new, quickly destroyed the box and jumped to the play store ready to get my beast on! And surprice surprice! "Your device is not compatible" irritating would be how I would describe my current status if some one can shed some light as of how to over come this aweful situation im not trying to illegally obtain the game I want to pay for it and play it be able to get addons and updates please help and thanks in advance.
Model number GT-N5110 android 4.2.2

I think you can unlock all apps/games in the app store (even those that are not compatible with your device) by installing xposed framework and the appropriate module using wanam xposed or xblast from the play store. Not 100% sure but worth a look unless someone else can shed some light or suggest something else.

The Following User Says Thank You to sefrcoko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes