Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Separated 4G indicator?

Tip us?

suckateverysport
Old
(Last edited by suckateverysport; 13th January 2014 at 05:08 AM.) Reason: Solved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Separated 4G indicator?

*Solved

Took permission off systemui.apk overlay from /system/vendor/overlay and It's combined back again.

I just upgraded from Z to Z1. Totally love it and trying to set it up as I had with my Z.

After flashing and doing tricks with NUT's 4.3 flash, I get an LTE indicator separated from the signal bar.

I guess this is a ROM region thing and possibly be 'fixed' by getting a systemui.apk from the ROM with combined indicators.

BUT only because I've gone through enough today and don't feel like flashing other stuff back and forth again, is there an easier way to do it? To combine the data indicator and the signal bar back?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2Screenshot_2014-01-13-13-38-43 copy.png
Views:	416
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	2512177  

GavTheStoner
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckateverysport View Post
*Solved

Took permission off systemui.apk overlay from /system/vendor/overlay and It's combined back again.

I just upgraded from Z to Z1. Totally love it and trying to set it up as I had with my Z.

After flashing and doing tricks with NUT's 4.3 flash, I get an LTE indicator separated from the signal bar.

I guess this is a ROM region thing and possibly be 'fixed' by getting a systemui.apk from the ROM with combined indicators.

BUT only because I've gone through enough today and don't feel like flashing other stuff back and forth again, is there an easier way to do it? To combine the data indicator and the signal bar back?
You can replace the systemui-overlay-285.apk in system/vendor/overlay with this one. I think it will do what you require.

SystemUI-Overlay-285.apk

Oops, missed the bit where you said it was solved lol. Sorry.
HTC HD2 - Sold. :'(
HTC Sensation XE - Retired & now Reinstated
Girlfriends: X10 Mini Pro: GingerSony v04 - nAa v15 kernel
Sony Xperia Z1 - Sold