FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] jbed failure on rooted device.

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By gmanigault, Junior Member on 10th January 2014, 11:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have been scouring the internet for a solution and keep getting closer but always land 1 yard from touchdown.

Here is the issue. I have a T-Mobile prism phone that has been successfully rooted with Lingo app android software. The version of the android app is as follows.

Android version 4.1.1
Mobile model Prism II
jbed 1.2 for Android
Libjbedvm.so installed in /system/lib. Rw Rw Rw

I installed Jbed successfully and rebooted prior to starting it. I keep getting the following error.

Unfortunately, java has stopped.

How do I resolve this issue? What java app can I download and from where to test it? I assume that the app must me a jar file to test it?

Please help. Thanks

Gary
 
 
13th January 2014, 05:11 AM |#2  
anmus3.0's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanigault

I have been scouring the internet for a solution and keep getting closer but always land 1 yard from touchdown.

Here is the issue. I have a T-Mobile prism phone that has been successfully rooted with Lingo app android software. The version of the android app is as follows.

Android version 4.1.1
Mobile model Prism II
jbed 1.2 for Android
Libjbedvm.so installed in /system/lib. Rw Rw Rw

I installed Jbed successfully and rebooted prior to starting it. I keep getting the following error.

Unfortunately, java has stopped.

How do I resolve this issue? What java app can I download and from where to test it? I assume that the app must me a jar file to test it?

Please help. Thanks

Gary

emulators do not work in Jb, only on GB or some on ICS
13th January 2014, 05:37 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmus3.0

emulators do not work in Jb, only on GB or some on ICS

What is GB and ICS? How would I go about getting and installing it to run jar files? Any direction would be appreciated.

Gary M.
13th January 2014, 05:41 AM |#4  
anmus3.0's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
GB= Gingerbread
JB= jelly bean
ICS= ICE CREAM SANDWICH
You need do a downgrade. I don't know if exist for your device

Sorry for my bad English. I eat Tacos and Nopales xD Nom nom
13th January 2014, 06:31 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmus3.0

GB= Gingerbread
JB= jelly bean
ICS= ICE CREAM SANDWICH
You need do a downgrade. I don't know if exist for your device

Sorry for my bad English. I eat Tacos and Nopales xD Nom nom

That's okay.

To which level would I need to downgrade?

Is there anyway to run java apps with the version I am on?
13th January 2014, 02:35 PM |#6  
anmus3.0's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The only one I know

Sending from Tapatalk. Sorry for my bad English. I eat Tacos and Nopales xD Nom nom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes