Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung I9500 w/ CM11 + Galaxy Gear

Tip us?

SnMSlrC
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Samsung I9500 w/ CM11 + Galaxy Gear

Does anyone have the same setup? And is everything working? I managed to connect mine but when someone calls or i make a call, i cant here anything from the gear.. the other person cant hear me neither.. im on cm11 (albertos). When i listen closely to the gear when i transfer a call to it... i hear the speakers activating but nothing comes out of it.. if anyone knows an alternative or a temp fix.. pls help me out.. ive searched google and xda but i cant seem to find anything...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gerardo1562
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnMSlrC View Post
Does anyone have the same setup? And is everything working? I managed to connect mine but when someone calls or i make a call, i cant here anything from the gear.. the other person cant hear me neither.. im on cm11 (albertos). When i listen closely to the gear when i transfer a call to it... i hear the speakers activating but nothing comes out of it.. if anyone knows an alternative or a temp fix.. pls help me out.. ive searched google and xda but i cant seem to find anything...

the only way i managed to fix it, was using AutomateIT. i created a new rule to disable bluetooth on calls and enable it as soon as the call ended. let me know if this helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to gerardo1562 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SnMSlrC
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardo1562 View Post
the only way i managed to fix it, was using AutomateIT. i created a new rule to disable bluetooth on calls and enable it as soon as the call ended. let me know if this helped you.
Thats a good fix! I didnt think of that. So im guessing your watch speakers dont work with phone calls neither? Is there a way to fix this so that it would work on the watch like it should? Thanks!