Problem with the kitkat 4.4.2 ROM for sensation XL

Search This thread

cimihendriks

Oct 1, 2013
Aydin
if you want KitKat use onejay09's KitKat- It is stable but it has little problems

if you want a rom more stable than your original rom and faster with great battery life use onejay09's STABLE CyanogenMod 10.1 IT HAS NO BUGS

And install it with a full wipe

Reactions: saturnusdoom

saturnusdoom

Jan 12, 2014
if you want KitKat use onejay09's KitKat- It is stable but it has little problems

if you want a rom more stable than your original rom and faster with great battery life use onejay09's STABLE CyanogenMod 10.1 IT HAS NO BUGS

Thanks for your answer, one problem exist my internal storage can't known by the phone, I can't move new ROM to my phone!

yaoyao961128

Jan 1, 2014
Maybe you should use your recovery

You may boot into your recovery. Then goto the mount and mount USB devices.:)

genesyler

Nov 16, 2013
TOURS
Thanks for your answer, one problem exist my internal storage can't known by the phone, I can't move new ROM to my phone!

you can go to recovery mode , mounts and storage then mount USB storage , copy the rom from computer to phone and when it's done unmount , after that whipe , cache dalvik ... wathever the installation process say you have to do ;o)

Reactions: pranavaryans

mastermind71

Dec 9, 2012
talking friends problem in kitkat by onejay

hello i have problem with talking friends they did not installed in v9 give this error app not installed and n v8 i have prob with this when ever i run my talking tom it work good but when he try to repeat anything i say,,the device restarted or stuck plz one jay solve this if u hv time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you can go to recovery mode , mounts and storage then mount USB storage , copy the rom from computer to phone and when it's done unmount , after that whipe , cache dalvik ... wathever the installation process say you have to do ;o)