Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] DEFY MB525 - update to 4.4

Tip us?

hotdog125
Old
Thanks Meter 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by limonair View Post
Well in fact I have a little problem.
I no longer have the superuser application.
How can I root the phone again ?
Flash supersu through recovery.
If you need help, please post in the Q&A section of the appropriate forum. Search before asking

Defy+ MB526

Proverbs2
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by limonair View Post
Well in fact I have a little problem.
I no longer have the superuser application.
How can I root the phone again ?
The rom is already rooted. Do you mean that you don't see the Superuser app in the app tray? That's normal, and it doesn't mean that Superuser isn't installed. You can access the superuser app in settings > Superuser. If you don't see it there, you can enable it by going to Developer options > Root access. (If you don't see Developer options under settings, you can enable that by tapping 7 times on the build number under "about phone.")
The Following User Says Thank You to Proverbs2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

limonair
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbs2 View Post
The rom is already rooted. Do you mean that you don't see the Superuser app in the app tray? That's normal, and it doesn't mean that Superuser isn't installed. You can access the superuser app in settings > Superuser. If you don't see it there, you can enable it by going to Developer options > Root access. (If you don't see Developer options under settings, you can enable that by tapping 7 times on the build number under "about phone.")
Thanks you.
I found this in the meantime. I used to have the superuser app and when I saw it was not here I thought it was the origin of my problem (an app requiring root and doesn't getting it).
But then I found the menu option and allowed the app to get root.

About the developper options, I searched a little bit before finding that I had to tap 7 times on le build number to get the menu. So thank you again, for those who will know it through this thread (if there are some) !