Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] very urgent

Tip us?

freakydev8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] very urgent

I flashed the superluminaldad rom (0.3f) . But after flashing the rom it automatically reboots before i can fix permissions. What should I do? I waited for an hour still the nexus logo is playing. please help

kalpesh_36
Old
Thanks Meter 1
reinstall it..

Sent from my Micromax A116i using Tapatalk

freakydev8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
i tried flashing it again . I forgot to take a backup and also i flashed it on my micromax 4.2 rom. plz suggest something. i dont want to lose my data. plz help

shimpianiket
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydev8 View Post
i tried flashing it again . I forgot to take a backup and also i flashed it on my micromax 4.2 rom. plz suggest something. i dont want to lose my data. plz help
There is no way to get your data back. ..

Flash mmx stock rom using sp flash tools.. . .you will get that in other forums. .

and then install CWM . . after that please take Nandroid Backup of your working system ..

Then try to flash other custom roms

Thnakyou. . .
The Following User Says Thank You to shimpianiket For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sanjeev7
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Arrow chill bro!!!!!!!!!1

btw which rom u trying to install..????
most of the roms gets installed and after installation reboots automatically in that case u just wait till it gets booted up....if its stuck in boot logo den remove battery den put it again and go to recovery mode < wipe data < wipe data partion < den go to advanced and wipe dalvic cache...and try to reboot after doin this....it should work.. all the best dude