5,597,647 Members 32,757 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] no sim card error

Tip us?

tbish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i have tried a couple of radio zip files now. and so far, still no joy. beginning to think it may be more of a hardware issue. thank you anyway. hope i find an answer to the problem soon.
thanks everyone.

Teichopsia
Old
Thanks Meter 780
Was it working before using xtc clip? (What is that by the way?)

Flash a ruu(rom utility update)

Check the non working sim in a working phone.

Sent from a dream.
Ace think tank
Sent from a dream.

tbish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i have asked the owner and they said they was not sure if it was working as they had bought it off their sister and it was on contract before then. i will find a another phone to try the sims in, as all the phones i have use the micro sim. it is since i used the xtc clip that i have noticed the issue. i did not notice it before as they had a pattern unlock on the phone and i just plugged it in to the xtc clip to carry out the unlocking. either i will leave things well alone or be more vigilent in the future. lol. i will let you know as soon as i get another phone to try the sim card in.
thanks

tbish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok. thanks everyone. i have managed to sort the problem out. the pin on the left hand side of the sim slot was bent fully down. i got a pin and bent it back up and presto. sim card works. thank you all. you are all great
Tags
hc desire hd, no sim card, xtc clip problem