5,597,501 Members 31,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bounty: Flex ROM for Verizon g2

Tip us?

bigsnack
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I am not sure if the G2 is different or not, but I had data roaming turned off on my Rezound and got 4G everywhere I went that had 4G properly setup. But, when I got my G2 the person at Best Buy went into the settings to enable it, saying it was better for reception and speeds. Hmmm.

jmileti
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsnack View Post
I am not sure if the G2 is different or not, but I had data roaming turned off on my Rezound and got 4G everywhere I went that had 4G properly setup. But, when I got my G2 the person at Best Buy went into the settings to enable it, saying it was better for reception and speeds. Hmmm.
On every phone I have had you have mobile data in settings that has to be enabled which gives you 3g and 4 g LTE on verizon otherwise you have no data. If you use roaming data you are using other networks which give you data but not Verizon data. Speeds are not even close besides having to pay for it. I know there are ways to enable phones to work on other networks with a combination of Sims and APN settings but I just want this flex ROM to work as it should. I think once sprint gets there g flex then we can get somewhere as they are more easily ported to each other. We shall see. Unless someone has tricks up there sleeve to get it to work using a ROM meant for a dxxx model lg g2. I am all ears. I hope @NRGZ28 is going to still release a energy ROM for us. Which I think will pacify a lot of us.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

krazie1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3977
VS980 Thread for tangjun269 G Flex Rom is up: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2608520
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmileti
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 230
Moderator @Judge Joseph Dredd please close thread. We have achieved our goal. Thank you.

Sent from my Verizon Flex G2, Furnace .07 Kernel=Kicka$$

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21327
Thread Closed as per OP, Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmileti View Post
Moderator @Judge Joseph Dredd please close thread. We have achieved our goal. Thank you.

Sent from my Verizon Flex G2, Furnace .07 Kernel=Kicka$$

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe