Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,879 Members 50,326 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sim lock after J-TAG

Tip us?

mohsenbarca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] sim lock after J-TAG

my phone fixed via JTAG but now my phone asks me for SIM IMSI UNLOCK PIN so I enter any random digits, receive msg "phone unlocked" but the phone restarts and asking again for code... I bought my phone without any sim lock.
can you help me?

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1009

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsenbarca View Post
my phone fixed via JTAG but now my phone asks me for SIM IMSI UNLOCK PIN so I enter any random digits, receive msg "phone unlocked" but the phone restarts and asking again for code... I bought my phone without any sim lock.
can you help me?
in some case you can contact your carrier and give them your imei # and the will give you the sim unlovk code. You can also buy an unlock code from ebay or other internet sites. Did you asked the persons who Jtag repaired your device if they can provide you this code?
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

philohtc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
can you help me?
SIM UNLOCK PIN seems to be a security code from the sim card, try with another SIM Card from same carrier. Apparently it has nothing to do with unlock code.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by philohtc View Post
SIM UNLOCK PIN seems to be a security code from the sim card, try with another SIM Card from same carrier. Apparently it has nothing to do with unlock code.
Maybe I'm mistaking, apparently someone had your same problem http://forum.legija.net/showthread.p...MSI-PIN-locked!!

mohsenbarca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default NO!!!

NO .
another sim our sim unlock code dont solve my problem.

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 410
Why not get it fixed from the people who did JTAG?

igagnidz
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
can you help me?
So I had SIM unlocked at&t htc one (I obtained unlock code from carrier). Once I unlocked it, i was using european simcard and then revone s-off came out. so I s-offed it successfully and after reboot i got exactly same problem - enter sim imsi unlock code or something like that. Any code would result in unlock successful and reboot phone, but it would ask code again. I ended up sending phone to HTC for repairs. I guess they completely reflashed firware or updated something else, since phone that i received back had different IMEI then what i send them (same physical device though - scratches on the side). I had to obtain new unlock code for new IMEI and new code unlocked it for european sim.