[Q] Nexus 5 won't power on
I'm running the latest stock android kitkat on my nexus 5. I recently powered off the device and it won't power back on.
When I powered off the battery was at about 90%.
I have tried:
- Holding down the power button for 3 seconds
- Holding down the power button for 30 seconds
- Holding down the power button for 90 seconds
- Holding down the power and both volume buttons
- Powering up the device while it's plugged in to USB
None of these seem to result in my Nexus 5 powering up.
I had this previously happen new years day. I decided to go home to try to fix the problem when my phone magically started working when I hit the power button for the regular amount of time.
The power button has no problem turning on and off the screen when the phone is powered up.
Anyone have any tips on how I can get this thing powered up?
I have a feeling I'm going to have to RMA this phone.