Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] video player that can save videos?

OP pmcee

13th January 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68

235 posts
I need a video player that can save the videos from facebook to sd card. At the moment i have a downloader without play function. So whenever i click a video i have to decide which app should open. I need an all in one solution.

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk
13th January 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcee

I need a video player that can save the videos from facebook to sd card. At the moment i have a downloader without play function. So whenever i click a video i have to decide which app should open. I need an all in one solution.

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk

just choose the "always" option when the it's asking you
13th January 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

235 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

just choose the "always" option when the it's asking you

would be nice if you would have read my question. i was asking for a videplayer that can also save the streamed files. at the moment i use a downloader and a videoplayer and have to choose everytime i click on a video what to do...i dont want that. i want to click on a video. watch it. and hit a button to save it from there... without going back into another app to download it.
13th January 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcee

would be nice if you would have read my question. i was asking for a videplayer that can also save the streamed files. at the moment i use a downloader and a videoplayer and have to choose everytime i click on a video what to do...i dont want that. i want to click on a video. watch it. and hit a button to save it from there... without going back into another app to download it.

oo sorry
then please search on playstore
13th January 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

235 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

oo sorry
then please search on playstore

oh riiiight...the playstore...totally forgot about that....

dont u think that i already tried that but as my request is so special there's probably only one video player out there which does that and i downloaded already like 10-15 ... and looked at another 30 descriptions... googled the internet... and so on.... so this is why i come here... not to be told "click always.... look on playstore... want me to google it for you?" .......

so if anyone knows a videoplayer with saving functionality, please tell me. thank you…
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread