Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z1 support

Tip us?

kashppo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Xperia Z1 support

I'd really like to give Themer a go but it doesn't seem to support Xperia Z1 out of the box. I believe the problem is to do with the Softkeys, Themer assumes that the resolution is not compatible. The screen however is capable of 1920x1080 and I've got a custom ROM which allows me to switch off the Softkeys.

The problem is that Themer doesn't see this reflected on the resolution and still says that the resolution is not supported... Is there any way to bypass the validation and just allow me to try 1920x1080 themes?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashppo View Post
I'd really like to give Themer a go but it doesn't seem to support Xperia Z1 out of the box. I believe the problem is to do with the Softkeys, Themer assumes that the resolution is not compatible. The screen however is capable of 1920x1080 and I've got a custom ROM which allows me to switch off the Softkeys.

The problem is that Themer doesn't see this reflected on the resolution and still says that the resolution is not supported... Is there any way to bypass the validation and just allow me to try 1920x1080 themes?
Hi,

Unfortunately for now Themer only supports default settings. You could always try modifying your resolution to that of another phone, but we can't guarantee that this will work.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.