LG G2 Intl. Baseband unkown.

Search This thread

dunda92

Jun 25, 2009
Polish dude
Hi there.

I have a big problem with my G2. When I changed ROM LG-Flex CM My phone is stuck on the bootlogo and started up again. After installing the LG-Flex does not recognize the internal memory, IMEI and baseband.

Please help me.

leomd333

Feb 20, 2013
Hi there.

I have a big problem with my G2. When I changed ROM LG-Flex CM My phone is stuck on the bootlogo and started up again. After installing the LG-Flex does not recognize the internal memory, IMEI and baseband.

Please help me.

Flashing back to stock will fix those issues.

dunda92

Jun 25, 2009
Polish dude
Flashing "stock" europe open D802 does not repair that, still baseband unknown, now I'm downloading and try to flashing my real stock rom, via LG Mobile Support Tool.

If that not help, I don't have more ideas... :(

dunda92

Jun 25, 2009
Polish dude
unfortunately, after restore real stock firmware, baseband is still unknown. :(

Please, help me repair my phone. I can't unlock developer options, when i tap on firmware version, my phone is freeze and restart.

Now I root G2, and flash TWRP, but flash new modem, nothing change.

Last edited:

NomadCF

Nov 22, 2012
I think at this point you either need to restore a efs backup (if you have one). Or use LG's pc software and try an 'emergency' repair/recovery. But for that you'll need to at least know your IME number. As the software asks for it.

No ROM's contain efs data. As it's unique to each phone.

Sent from my LG-d801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leomd333

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah i think nomad is right, you somehow have completely lost your EFS partition...i had the sam isuue as you and flashing to stock fixed it, but i probably still had my EFS. Did you make a back up of the stock rom at any point? Because if you restore back to that it should restore the EFS and fix your problems.

NomadCF

Nov 22, 2012
Unfortunately normal backups don't backup the efs partition(s). So they would have had to have done a specific backup just for that using a 3rd party backup script in recovery.

But using the lg software and knowing your imei you might be able to recover it. Well recover is the wrong term. What the LG software will do. Is recreate that partition using your imei.

Sent from my LG-d801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mrm43

May 28, 2012

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Where you able to Unroot it before returning it for warranty? Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
I flashed back to stock but think I was still rooted. I talked to a few long term T-Mobile customers and they said it doesn't matter. I just took it into the store and played dumb. hehe

tomtam

Aug 2, 2009
Hi there.

Please help me.

Did you manage to get a solution as am to stuck with same issue, tried restoring to stock , it boots the phone and after 1 min stuck and gets restarted not able to root .twrp..etc..

IMEI and baseband still shows blank

But i have a backup of twrp full stock Root Rom which i had copied it in my PC which has EFS too, will that help , if yes how do i restore it..

Kindly help if you find any suitable solution

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
Did you manage to get a solution as am to stuck with same issue, tried restoring to stock , it boots the phone and after 1 min stuck and gets restarted not able to root .twrp..etc..

IMEI and baseband still shows blank

But i have a backup of twrp full stock Root Rom which i had copied it in my PC which has EFS too, will that help , if yes how do i restore it..

Kindly help if you find any suitable solution

I am hiaving the same problem... Flashing my original KDZ two times and still baseband unknown and IMEI Null