XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DN3 on my Note 2?

Tip us?

SithDagger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default DN3 on my Note 2?

So, I'm not sure what to do, and searching around hasn't been a whole lot of help just yet, either that or I just don't know what to search for.
I want to run ditto note 3 on my tmobile galaxy note 2, it is running on the older 4.1.2 bootloader, but on 4.3
So weeks ago, I installed android 4.3 by the instructions on this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2564430
Attempting to install ditto note 3, I grabbed the latest dn3 rom from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2504016
I also downloaded the modem from the a fore mentioned thread as well as Devil2-2.0.4-t0lte-DUAL-20131212
I installed the rom, rebooted, installed the modem and kernal, rebooted, and it won't find tmobile in the least.
I go to any type of connection settings for mobile networks and it claims that there is no simcard.
Any help would be appreciated.

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 726
Set the APNs. I would also get the newer Devil Kernel 2.3.2 a lot more stable..

fast.t-mobile.com

SithDagger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK View Post
Set the APNs. I would also get the newer Devil Kernel 2.3.2 a lot more stable..

fast.t-mobile.com
As I said, I couldn't access any mobile network settings, all it did was give me an error and refuse to go further, so no apn settings.
Thanks for the tip about the devil kernel, I'll grab the new one.

I figured it out, at least for myself, it was a matter of using the at&t LTE port of ditto note 3, flashing the tmobile modem, and then the devils kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to SithDagger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]