Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unlock Question

OP WhiteReign

13th January 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #1  
WhiteReign's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Just wanted to know if this phone can be unlocked or not? Thanks all!!!
13th January 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #2  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 29,221
 
15,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteReign

Just wanted to know if this phone can be unlocked or not? Thanks all!!!

First, questions go in the Q&A section. Do you mean rooted? Yes. Carrier unlocked? Somewhat. You can flash to other CDMA carriers, mostly the prepaid services like Page Plus, Boost, Virgin Mobile, etc.

13th January 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #3  
WhiteReign's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

First, questions go in the Q&A section. Do you mean rooted? Yes. Carrier unlocked? Somewhat. You can flash to other CDMA carriers, mostly the prepaid services like Page Plus, Boost, Virgin Mobile, etc.

Yes Carrier unlocked. I am sure if I root I will be able to but I was hopping not to root on this. Thanks again!
13th January 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #4  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 29,221
 
15,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteReign

Yes Carrier unlocked. I am sure if I root I will be able to but I was hopping not to root on this. Thanks again!

Just make the phone better. Rooting is the reason to get an Android.

14th January 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #5  
WhiteReign's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Just make the phone better. Rooting is the reason to get an Android.

LOL I know being doing this for a few but not sure on my friends phone lol
14th January 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #6  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 29,221
 
15,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteReign

LOL I know being doing this for a few but not sure on my friends phone lol

Ahh, makes sense

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes