No registration required

Gmail 4.7.2

OP Bsmith0731

13th January 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67

473 posts
More
Anyone have any luck selecting more than one attachment at a time through the new Gmail update?

Mine only allows one selection at a time. Or maybe I can't figure out how to select more than one. Tap and hold does nothing.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th January 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

473 posts
More
No one has this issue? Or no one uses Gmail?

14th January 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 151

726 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith0731

No one has this issue? Or no one uses Gmail?

Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.
Last edited by Geordie Affy; 14th January 2014 at 02:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy

Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was refraining from using the stock email app because It doesnt support push. But I will try it out. Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread