Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gmail 4.7.2

Tip us?

Bsmith0731
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Default Gmail 4.7.2

Anyone have any luck selecting more than one attachment at a time through the new Gmail update?

Mine only allows one selection at a time. Or maybe I can't figure out how to select more than one. Tap and hold does nothing.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bsmith0731
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
No one has this issue? Or no one uses Gmail?

Geordie Affy
Old
(Last edited by Geordie Affy; 14th January 2014 at 01:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith0731 View Post
No one has this issue? Or no one uses Gmail?

Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bsmith0731
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy View Post
Don't use gmail but as I test I tried to attach more than one item at a time and it didn't allow me to either - looked into settings and all sorts and just seems like it only allows the one at a time I'm afraid - well from what I can see anyways.

But here's an idea why not place your Gmail account into Samsungs Email app then when you have your Gmail account open in the "Email" app open up Multiwindow of gallery or My files and then you can easily drag and drop content quickly and pretty easily.

It's just an idea and probably of no help but thought I'd atleast mention it lol.
Thanks for the suggestion. I was refraining from using the stock email app because It doesnt support push. But I will try it out. Thanks.