HD2 Freezing when on 4G T-Mobile Android

Tip us?

jack_d12
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default HD2 Freezing when on 4G T-Mobile Android

Hello,

I've tried most of the roms, all of the NexusHD2 roms back to CM9 and a few of the newer roms -> Pixeldroid, Evo HD2 but whenever I get connected to the tmobile data network my phones freezes. Initially i thought it was due to overheating, but i've used cpu master to restrict clockspeed to 700mhz and it still freezes.

No problems when I do not have a sim in the phone and no problems when I'm on wifi, but once connect to mobile data it freezes.

I've started from scratch and reflashed HSPL, reflashed radio, reflashed bootloader, task 29, repartitioned, tried without SD card. Same problem. Also i'm only using the nand method. I've never tried the nativeSD or dataonext methods.

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_d12 View Post
Hello,

I've tried most of the roms, all of the NexusHD2 roms back to CM9 and a few of the newer roms -> Pixeldroid, Evo HD2 but whenever I get connected to the tmobile data network my phones freezes. Initially i thought it was due to overheating, but i've used cpu master to restrict clockspeed to 700mhz and it still freezes.

No problems when I do not have a sim in the phone and no problems when I'm on wifi, but once connect to mobile data it freezes.

I've started from scratch and reflashed HSPL, reflashed radio, reflashed bootloader, task 29, repartitioned, tried without SD card. Same problem. Also i'm only using the nand method. I've never tried the nativeSD or dataonext methods.
My Friend ... As I Tried HD2 Doesn't Support 4G Network Because Of The Hardware ... But You Can Use 2G And 3G...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

jack_d12
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
what I mean is the H in the top right area. Whenever it connects and the H appears, the phone freezes.

Thanks!

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Question Hi There My Friend ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_d12 View Post
what I mean is the H in the top right area. Whenever it connects and the H appears, the phone freezes.

Thanks!
My Friend ... I Recommend You To Try One Of Windows Mobile (6.5 - Official) Or Ginger Bread ( Android 2.3.X ) Roms If You Had The Same Problem Then I Think The Problem Would Be Somewhere Else ( Not Related To Phone ) ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376