XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No (OS), USB is not working stuck in recovery

Tip us?

wildestweasal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No (OS), USB is not working stuck in recovery

i accidentally wiped everything via TWRP and now i am stuck in recovery with no os and no way to put a ROM on. I don't know if there is a wireless adb feature in recovery but i have had no luck (plenty of Googleing ) i at at my wits end at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated

RLGL
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildestweasal View Post
i accidentally wiped everything via TWRP and now i am stuck in recovery with no os and no way to put a ROM on. I don't know if there is a wireless adb feature in recovery but i have had no luck (plenty of Googleing ) i at at my wits end at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated
The first thing we need to know is what OS is on the PC so you can get the right drivers. Do you have the SDK set up and workiing?
Asus Transformer TF 700 CleanROM Inheritance 3.3
Moonshined HTC DNA
Retired: HTC Thunderbolt InfectedRom Eternity

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 1470
Quote:
The experimental twrp doesn't work for me for adb. If that's what you're running, you can try rebooting to the bootloader and flashing the last official twrp to see if that works.

wildestweasal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=crpalmer;48636294]The experimental twrp doesn't work for me for adb. If that's what you're running, you can try rebooting to the bootloader and flashing the last official twrp to see if that works.[/QUO

idk its the 2.6.3 version. But fastboot doesnt even respond i think my usb port when out but i ordered a replacement though got tired of messing with it thanks though

RLGL
Old
Thanks Meter 33
[QUOTE=wildestweasal;48646016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crpalmer View Post
The experimental twrp doesn't work for me for adb. If that's what you're running, you can try rebooting to the bootloader and flashing the last official twrp to see if that works.[/QUO

idk its the 2.6.3 version. But fastboot doesnt even respond i think my usb port when out but i ordered a replacement though got tired of messing with it thanks though
I am running same version, no issues. can your PC see the unit? Does the PC respond when the unit is connected when the Android system is booted up?
Moonshined HTC DNA

WEM97
Old
Thanks Meter 836

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
If your not on Windows 7 your going to need it.
SOUNDCLOUD
▃ ▅ ▆ █ ЄVЄɌⱢVЄ █ ▆ ▅ ▃

Device: HTC Droid DNA
Rom:Cyanogenmod 11 || 4.4.2
Kernel:jamiethemorris
CPU OC: 162MHz - 1890MHz || GPU OC: 500 MHz
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 Beta
HBOOT: ENG Engineering

wildestweasal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I am running same version, no issues. can your PC see the unit? Does the PC respond when the unit is connected when the Android system is booted up?[/QUOTE]

............no it has no (OS)

RLGL
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
I am running same version, no issues. can your PC see the unit? Does the PC respond when the unit is connected when the Android system is booted up?
............no it has no (OS)[/QUOTE]

Does the PC respond when in fastboot? What OS is on the PC?
Moonshined HTC DNA

demon28
Old
Thanks Meter 17
i have the same issue and my computer dosent respond when in fastboot or adb i have no os and im twrp 2.5 can anyone help...

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon28 View Post
i have the same issue and my computer dosent respond when in fastboot or adb i have no os and im twrp 2.5 can anyone help...
Download pdanet it will re download adb

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app