Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Game(s) Help!!

Tip us?

mherma
Old
(Last edited by mherma; 12th January 2014 at 04:41 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [Q] Game(s) Help!!

Hi, I recently downloaded Dead on Arrival 2 and Shadowgun: Deadzone. Having some problems with both of these games, if anyone can help, please do! Both are downloadable via the play store and are both listed as compatible with the MOJO!

When I load up Shadowgun: Deadzone, I can't get past the log in screen in either mouse mode and gamesmart mode. I can't do anything!

On Dead on Arrival 2, I can get through the menus in gamesmart mode, when I play single player, all I can do is move the character around, and open boxes! I can't shoot or switch guns!

If anyone is experiencing the same problems or can help please do! I know theres some Mad Catz reps on the forums, can you help as well?

EDIT:

Got Dead on Arrival 2 to work by updating to the newest version via Aptoide. All controls work great now!
Tried the same thing with Shadowgun: Deadzone but still cant do anything when you get to the login screen! Plz help someone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Droids:
Moto RAZR M
Asus Nexus 7 (2012)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.

Dead-neM
Old
Thanks Meter 14
[QUOTE=mherma;49347161]Hi, I recently downloaded Dead on Arrival 2 and Shadowgun: Deadzone. Having some problems with both of these games, if anyone can help, please do! Both are downloadable via the play store and are both listed as compatible with the MOJO!

When I load up Shadowgun: Deadzone, I can't get past the log in screen in either mouse mode and gamesmart mode. I can't do anything!

On Dead on Arrival 2, I can get through the menus in gamesmart mode, when I play single player, all I can do is move the character around, and open boxes! I can't shoot or switch guns!

If anyone is experiencing the same problems or can help please do! I know theres some Mad Catz reps on the forums, can you help as well?

EDIT:

Got Dead on Arrival 2 to work by updating to the newest version via Aptoide. All controls work great now!
Tried the same thing with Shadowgun: Deadzone but still cant do anything when you get to the login screen! Plz help someone!

Hi for the moment the only thing you can do is to buy a mouse that you plug onto usb for a better menu navigation experience

Mad Catz Rich
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Madfinger are working on improving controller support in Dead Trigger 2 and also sorting out the login screen for Shadowgun - they haven't given an ETA on it yet though.

Dead-neM
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Catz Rich View Post
Madfinger are working on improving controller support in Dead Trigger 2 and also sorting out the login screen for Shadowgun - they haven't given an ETA on it yet though.
What about the update of the console guys ?