XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot update custom Rom with OTA update

Tip us?

RuffBuster
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_rebel View Post
Ok..gps found 8/9 satelites and fixed according to the prog..thats good, right?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
as long as your getting gps locks your all good. 8 out of 9 is all good. it all depends where you live with the number of satellite locks you get. There's an app out there called topntp which I use which gives better gps locks. But as long as it doesn't take more than 10 seconds after the first lock you should be all good. I get 17 gps locks but I live in the U.K in the midlands.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
HTC One mini
Magio R3 JB 4.2.2 ROM
JMZ Kernel

green_rebel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffBuster View Post
as long as your getting gps locks your all good. 8 out of 9 is all good. it all depends where you live with the number of satellite locks you get. There's an app out there called topntp which I use which gives better gps locks. But as long as it doesn't take more than 10 seconds after the first lock you should be all good. I get 17 gps locks but I live in the U.K in the midlands.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
well i locked 9/20 satelites and not 8/9..my mistake.
Although that the gps seems to work fine (very fast appearance on gmaps etc) two of my apps that use gps keep on crushing. And i dont worry about those apps but about having this issue for an app that i may need or sth that will affect my dev in the near future. Its odd because the phone other than that, runs smoothly.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk