So yesterday i decided to download a bunch of games, i never used enough applications to need to move them to my sd, but since i downloaded a lot of them some started to get installed to the sd and i manually moved some of them too to the sd card. But while i was still downloading more apps, some of them started to show the android icon, and when i tried to run them they crashed. The weird part is that it was just some of them.
After that i tried rebooting my phone hoping that would help the phone to reload and see the apps, but that just made it worst since those, and some others went totally missing from the drawer. Is not because the launcher loads before the sd card is read because i already checked that.
So i went to settings>applications and discovered that all those applications are listed there but listed with their other name (dont know how to call it, but is like "com.developer.app" ). All of the missing apps are like that and i cant run them.
- I have formatted the sd using gparted, same behavior
- I have formatted the sd and the internal (sd?) with the phone
- I have done a factory reset with no luck
- I have runned fsck in both internal and external sd's
- The files of the applications are in the .android_secure folder in the external sd card "app.asec"
- The sd card is working (files music, everything else is working)
- I dont know what else to do, I want to be able to use my sd card to install apps
Thanks for your help