XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Performance Improvement

Tip us?

acefsw
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by waresoft View Post
I tried several times to unsuccessfully boot my computer with it. I like the idea. I will keep trying out new versions until I can get it to work. This would be great to have for doing virus removal/repairs etc on PCs.
I have it booting my netbook. I did the set up wizardry thing, changed the boot order on the netbook in bios, and was able to boot Slitaz. I joined the Google+ group for his app as a beta tester and am now using 0.9.4. Some people had problems with Superuser, but you shouldn't have that problem if you are on cm 10.2, ( which is what I'm on now).
Phones: G1 rooted and retired, MT3g stock rooted still works, sitting in a drawer somewhere, MT4g rooted virtuous rom, G2 rooted vision-glite-v2.0.1 radio 26.13.04.19, Samsung Galaxy S II SGH T989 rooted CyanFox 0.94

Tablet: Tab2 7.0 gt p3113 rooted Pure Bean HD V2

Best gt p3113 rooting instructions
Revert to stock
Install CWM
Swap internal sd to external

waresoft
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefsw View Post
I have it booting my netbook. I did the set up wizardry thing, changed the boot order on the netbook in bios, and was able to boot Slitaz. I joined the Google+ group for his app as a beta tester and am now using 0.9.4. Some people had problems with Superuser, but you shouldn't have that problem if you are on cm 10.2, ( which is what I'm on now).
I am using CM 10.2. I didn't change my boot order. My BIOS allows be to choose the boot device by pressing F12 on startup. I selected my phone. There were two options. SGH-T989 and SGH-T989/Card. I tried one, it said there was no boot device. Tried the other and it went right into my Windows.

acefsw
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by waresoft View Post
I am using CM 10.2. I didn't change my boot order. My BIOS allows be to choose the boot device by pressing F12 on startup. I selected my phone. There were two options. SGH-T989 and SGH-T989/Card. I tried one, it said there was no boot device. Tried the other and it went right into my Windows.

Mine shows up as SGH-T989 card. Did you see two usb symbols when you were doing the setup in computer e.g. as computer drives?
Phones: G1 rooted and retired, MT3g stock rooted still works, sitting in a drawer somewhere, MT4g rooted virtuous rom, G2 rooted vision-glite-v2.0.1 radio 26.13.04.19, Samsung Galaxy S II SGH T989 rooted CyanFox 0.94

Tablet: Tab2 7.0 gt p3113 rooted Pure Bean HD V2

Best gt p3113 rooting instructions
Revert to stock
Install CWM
Swap internal sd to external

waresoft
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefsw View Post
Mine shows up as SGH-T989 card. Did you see two usb symbols when you were doing the setup in computer e.g. as computer drives?
Yes. They were like 3.78 MB in size I believe.

waresoft
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
I just tried it again. I used a live Ubuntu ISO. Booted right into Windows.