connect to ad-hoc network and full screen for HDMI output

OP fitnessguyy

11th January 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I bought a galaxy tab3 8.0 T310 tablet ,androt 4.2.2 system, try to connect my HTC diamond touch via ad-hoc, searched online for several days , still can not success.
it seems the file wpa_applicant for the andriot 4.0 did not work on that system, who know the solution?

today I got the HDMI cable for the T310 , it works , but the imagine on TV can not full screen. I put my galaxy i997 on it , it can be full screen , it seems that is the problem of system. who meet this situation?
14th January 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
who know that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessguyy

I bought a galaxy tab3 8.0 T310 tablet ,androt 4.2.2 system, try to connect my HTC diamond touch via ad-hoc, searched online for several days , still can not success.
it seems the file wpa_applicant for the andriot 4.0 did not work on that system, who know the solution?

today I got the HDMI cable for the T310 , it works , but the imagine on TV can not full screen. I put my galaxy i997 on it , it can be full screen , it seems that is the problem of system. who meet this situation?

i STILL can not figure out the solution for that , now I can not use the tablet on the go .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread