Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB Problem with Customs Roms (Django and CM)

Tip us?

joie95
Old
(Last edited by joie95; 5th January 2014 at 03:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default USB Problem with Customs Roms (Django and CM)

Hey friends,
I have a really annoying error with the USB by the whole custom roms i've installed on my P990. When i'm copying some files (e.g. music) from the PC to my external sd, witch are a little bit bigger than 500mb or so, the USB connection is getting lost by 10% and then after a while its connecting again...
The error does only exist in the case from the PC to the external sd... to the internal sd it is all fine.
Only the stock (NVFlash_LGP990_v30a.tar) works with both (external and internal sd).
In the recovery (CWM and TWRP) it doesnt work, too. Onlay when i've installed the stock).

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you could help me.

Custom Roms I've tried: - djangomanouche (x1.6.5 and x1.6.1)
- cyanogenmod (10.2 the rom, 10.2 and 11)<--latest

aplopeanu
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by joie95 View Post
Hey friends,
I have a really annoying error with the USB by the whole custom roms i've installed on my P990. When i'm copying some files (e.g. music) from the PC to my external sd, witch are a little bit bigger than 500mb or so, the USB connection is getting lost by 10% and then after a while its connecting again...
The error does only exist in the case from the PC to the external sd... to the internal sd it is all fine.
Only the stock (NVFlash_LGP990_v30a.tar) works with both (external and internal sd).
In the recovery (CWM and TWRP) it doesnt work, too. Onlay when i've installed the stock).

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you could help me.

Custom Roms I've tried: - djangomanouche (x1.6.5 and x1.6.1)
- cyanogenmod (10.2 the rom, 10.2 and 11)<--latest
I had a the same problem...it's not from the phone is from the PC...just use a diferent usb and it should work ok

joie95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default will try

hey, thanks for your reply
I will try it.

joie95
Old
(Last edited by joie95; 5th January 2014 at 06:42 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default nice

Okay, not the USB port was the problem... it was the zram...
I don't know what that is, but I disabeld it by DjangoManouche and then it works
Thank You a lot!!!

sriver_fx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default change zram

in aroma installer you can choose zram space,1 of the three zram option it is unstable.You can try change this.