Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

360 case

Tip us?

HoundDK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default 360 case

Hi,

My current case has a really bad fit, blocks part of the screen and has no access to the headphone jack. So I need a good case that will protect my V500 and which can stand (easily) on it's own, since I'm using the V500 primarily for video.

Is anybody using this one?

I realise it's not a smart cover, but with the knock on/off feature I'm really not missing it on my current although crappy case.

Thanks.

Impromark
Old
(Last edited by Impromark; 10th January 2014 at 10:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDK View Post
Hi,

My current case has a really bad fit, blocks part of the screen and has no access to the headphone jack. So I need a good case that will protect my V500 and which can stand (easily) on it's own, since I'm using the V500 primarily for video.

Is anybody using this one?

I realise it's not a smart cover, but with the knock on/off feature I'm really not missing it on my current although crappy case.

Thanks.
The thread "Anybody found a good case?" features one person who has it, and apparently likes it.

Edit - Oops, looks like you found it already. MY question is, do you mind the added bulk, and how easy is it to separate the tablet back portion from the cover? Some eBay pics suggest it's possible.

Mark

HoundDK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impromark View Post
The thread "Anybody found a good case?" features one person who has it, and apparently likes it.

Edit - Oops, looks like you found it already. MY question is, do you mind the added bulk, and how easy is it to separate the tablet back portion from the cover? Some eBay pics suggest it's possible.

Mark
Personally I donīt mind the extra bulk, if the stand functionality really works.

For obvious reasons I havenīt tried this exact model, but in my experience you "click in" your device so itīs kinda difficult to take it apart. So I wouldnīt recommend taking it apart and puting it back together on a frequent basis.

RobilarOCN
Old
Thanks Meter 19
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390737270846...4.m1439.l2649a

This one is great for video playback.

I had it for an IPad Mini (and a Samsung Tab) and liked it. It's not the lightest or thinnest but it is excellent otherwise.