Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 51,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help lg e973 crack screen cant use home button

Tip us?

gybruss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Help lg e973 crack screen cant use home button

hi, my sceen is crack son my home button does not work, is there a way to use the volume button has a home button ? thanks

sunyakram
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gybruss View Post
hi, my sceen is crack son my home button does not work, is there a way to use the volume button has a home button ? thanks
In pacman ROM I use on screen buttons, and turn off capacitive buttons led.
Check screenshots here
give me one thanks coz you have 8
The Following User Says Thank You to sunyakram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ag.kgb
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Or try app "Power on volume" or something like that, but on-screen buttons are better solution

gybruss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.kgb View Post
Or try app "Power on volume" or something like that, but on-screen buttons are better solution
will this app let me assign the volume up to be a home button? anyone tried this?

ag.kgb
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Didn't try it ... also if you are rooted you can use gravity box to set long press action for back and menu keys if they are working for you..
The Following User Says Thank You to ag.kgb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gybruss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.kgb View Post
Didn't try it ... also if you are rooted you can use gravity box to set long press action for back and menu keys if they are working for you..
oups just installed it, does not work for me, now to remove this app , thanks for the info