5,593,401 Members 36,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] TWRP v500.. Stuck

Tip us?
 
nightmarept
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 130
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody1 View Post
I'm not sure what you want at this point. Did you go to the TWRP thread in the Original Android Development subforum? If so, find the link for TWRP 2.6.3.2 and download it to your PC. Move the file to your G Pad. Download the Flashify app from the Play Store. Open the app, and navigate to "Flash Recovery". Navigate to the file that you downloaded and flash it. That's it. And if you have more questions, ask them in the TWRP thread.

P.S., before you make any other significant changes to your device, please read through the forum. You'll save yourself some serious future pain.
I tried this but once i reboot i get this :

Secure booting Error!
Cause : boot certification verify

Damn i had samsung tablets and phones and is much easier to flash a recovery.
Any help would be apreciated,since i can´t really understand this.
 
woody1
Old
#12  
woody1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 472
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmarept View Post
I tried this but once i reboot i get this :

Secure booting Error!
Cause : boot certification verify

Damn i had samsung tablets and phones and is much easier to flash a recovery.
Any help would be apreciated,since i can´t really understand this.
Do you get this when you do a normal reboot or when you reboot from recovery? Do you have root working? Any other problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to woody1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nightmarept
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 130
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks for the reply. I got this when reboot to recovery and yes i had root.
But i finally found a way and it's working now.

Enviado do meu LG-V500 através de Tapatalk
 
vergaril
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 49
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nociglia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmarept View Post
Thanks for the reply. I got this when reboot to recovery and yes i had root.
But i finally found a way and it's working now.

Enviado do meu LG-V500 através de Tapatalk
hello i have the same problem as you've solved?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk
 
nightmarept
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 130
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vergaril View Post
hello i have the same problem as you've solved?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk
Get Flashify and install it . http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349847.

Then go here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2551499.
Download the apropriate file ( V50010a /b /c , depending of what version you have on you tab ) then you will have to rename the file to TWRP.img , then download http://goo.gl/UlPy11 wich is the flashable TWRP.ZIP.

Now copy those two files for you SD or externalSD.

Run flashify and select Recovery Image and use the file you renamed to TWRP.img and flash it,don´t reboot yet, select ZIP File and flash v500-TWRP_2.6.3.1-recovery.zip , wich the flashable zip you´ve downloaded second.

Now reboot and you should have your recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to nightmarept For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vergaril
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 49
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nociglia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmarept View Post
Get Flashify and install it . http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349847.

Then go here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2551499.
Download the apropriate file ( V50010a /b /c , depending of what version you have on you tab ) then you will have to rename the file to TWRP.img , then download http://goo.gl/UlPy11 wich is the flashable TWRP.ZIP.

Now copy those two files for you SD or externalSD.

Run flashify and select Recovery Image and use the file you renamed to TWRP.img and flash it,don´t reboot yet, select ZIP File and flash v500-TWRP_2.6.3.1-recovery.zip , wich the flashable zip you´ve downloaded second.

Now reboot and you should have your recovery.
Thanks Work all now!!
 
yojimboj
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brooklyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmarept View Post
Get Flashify and install it . http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2349847.

Then go here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2551499.
Download the apropriate file ( V50010a /b /c , depending of what version you have on you tab ) then you will have to rename the file to TWRP.img , then download http://goo.gl/UlPy11 wich is the flashable TWRP.ZIP.

Now copy those two files for you SD or externalSD.

Run flashify and select Recovery Image and use the file you renamed to TWRP.img and flash it,don´t reboot yet, select ZIP File and flash v500-TWRP_2.6.3.1-recovery.zip , wich the flashable zip you´ve downloaded second.

Now reboot and you should have your recovery.
I was having the same issue with the flashed TWRP hanging, when I rebooted I'd get:

Fastboot mode started
udc.start()

I followed your instructions exactly, and still no luck -- same reboot error. Any other ideas, or should I try the adb method instead?

thanks!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes