Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Capacitive buttons on every screen touch in Maclaws CM 11

OP cegomez

8th January 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #1  
cegomez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Hi,

I've installed Maclaw's CM 11 in my S III mini and I want to know if is any option to not switch on the capacitive buttons lights every time I touch the screen.

Thanks in advance.
CÚsar.
8th January 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,048
 
4,541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cegomez

Hi,

I've installed Maclaw's CM 11 in my S III mini and I want to know if is any option to not switch on the capacitive buttons lights every time I touch the screen.

Thanks in advance.
CÚsar.



Go to system settings-buttons-backlight then uncheck "Illuminate buttons".
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #3  
cegomez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam


Go to system settings-buttons-backlight then uncheck "Illuminate buttons".

It's not exactly that i want but it's ok for me

Thanks!
8th January 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #4  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,048
 
4,541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cegomez

It's not exactly that i want but it's ok for me

Thanks!



So what you want exactly!?
8th January 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #5  
cegomez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam


So what you want exactly!?

I want Lights off when touch the screen, but not when touch the buttons itself. But I don't know if it is possible.
8th January 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #6  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,048
 
4,541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cegomez

I want Lights off when touch the screen, but not when touch the buttons itself. But I don't know if it is possible.



Ah!! I'm pretty sure that it's not possible
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
No hope to fix it? I'm interested Too

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes