[Q] OmniRom for Oppo R815 - Find Clover

Tip us?

hart.indodroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q] OmniRom for Oppo R815 - Find Clover

Hi all ,

I just bought the phone Oppo Find clover R815, and I want to replace stockrom with Omnirom. I use a Samsung before and I'm used to root and install customrom any time. but not for this phone
My question, how to root and install CWM or TWRP for R815 and already there someone build Rom.
Thank you

sorry for English
The Following User Says Thank You to hart.indodroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Entropy512
Old
(Last edited by Entropy512; 27th December 2013 at 02:53 AM.)
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 23403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hart.indodroid View Post
Hi all ,

I just bought the phone Oppo Find clover R815, and I want to replace stockrom with Omnirom. I use a Samsung before and I'm used to root and install customrom any time. but not for this phone
My question, how to root and install CWM or TWRP for R815 and already there someone build Rom.
Thank you

sorry for English
While Oppo has been very supportive of the custom firmware community, their support has primarily been for devices newer than the Find5.

Find5 - Excellent support
R819 - Oppo has given developers a lot of support, but as it's MTK based, things are going very slowly still
N1 - Excellent support
R815 - This is the first time I've ever heard of this device. Sounds like it's another MTK6589 device... So if we ever have any better luck with the R819 there is hope for this device, but so far, the R819 has been a nightmare to work with despite Oppo's support thanks to MTK.
*so much sig updating needed*

My Github profile - Some Android stuff, some AVR stuff

An excellent post on "noobs vs. developers"

A few opinions on kernel development "good practices"

Note: I have chosen not to use XDA's "friends" feature - I will reject all incoming "friend" requests.

Code:
<MikeyMike01> Smali is a spawn of hell
<shoman94> ^^^ +!
Code:
<Entropy512> gotta be careful not to step on each other's work.  :)
<Bumble-Bee> thats true
<jerdog> compeete for donations
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dtracing
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

i got a oppo R815 as well and i got some problem with the stock rom, accidenty the oppo keyboard have been deleted, meaning now i dont have any keyboard working on the phone, two questions, can you send me this file , i mean make a copy of the oppo keyboard then send it to me then i could put it back , or if you have an other technic i lesson to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart.indodroid View Post
Hi all ,

Thank you

sorry for English

hart.indodroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512 View Post
While Oppo has been very supportive of the custom firmware community, their support has primarily been for devices newer than the Find5.

Find5 - Excellent support
R819 - Oppo has given developers a lot of support, but as it's MTK based, things are going very slowly still
N1 - Excellent support
R815 - This is the first time I've ever heard of this device. Sounds like it's another MTK6589 device... So if we ever have any better luck with the R819 there is hope for this device, but so far, the R819 has been a nightmare to work with despite Oppo's support thanks to MTK.

Thanks for you , You Right R815 is new type device from Oppo with MTK6589 and realy MTK based , things are going very slowly still

hart.indodroid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtracing View Post
Hi,

i got a oppo R815 as well and i got some problem with the stock rom, accidenty the oppo keyboard have been deleted, meaning now i dont have any keyboard working on the phone, two questions, can you send me this file , i mean make a copy of the oppo keyboard then send it to me then i could put it back , or if you have an other technic i lesson to you.
You can try to flash or insatlled in stock rom , for me is easy and your device is working normal again.