5,599,977 Members 45,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UMI Cross C1 ROM maybe?

Tip us?

Ferg8080
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Touch wood no problems so far with my phone. Not properly tested yet is the GPS or NFC. Happy with the stock rom but am looking to flash a custom rom from needrom but will leave that for another few weeks. What do you think of the sound quality when playing music through headphones, not sure what to make of it? Camera quality especially in low light is pretty poor and in daylight jury is still out. Overall happy with purchase. Bit peeved of to find out warranty is void if not bought through an official retailer, all I can say if this phone goes south I won't be buying a Chinese replacement if they are going to be like that. iShoppstore where I bought mine do say on their website they would give a 1 year warranty so who knows!

Cheers
Now a Sony Xperia Z Ultra owner

UMI CROSS Smartphone PHABLET, MTK6589T Cortex A7 Quad Core, 2Gb Ram and 32Gb of internal memory.
Android 4.2.1

Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) N O W B R O K E N
Slim Bean 4.2.2 Build 7.5-Weekly-612 (Best ROM to date, love it)
Android v4.2.2
Clockworkmod Recovery - Philz

teamick5
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Tried my headphones today and there is a bug whereby the loudspeaker plays swell and won't auto shut off. Battery life has been excellent, unplugged yesterday morning at 8 and it finally died just after midnight in the pub. That was with constant heavy use all day and data on as I have no WiFi at home. I have also found an lenovo app called "lesafe" running in the background. I cannot enter it, what is it?

cwkhong
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default negative experience

speaker volume not loud enough and poor high pitch sound.
battery percentage erratic. when at 14% usage very long until 10% (i watched movie 1.5 hrs then 7 hrs standby, it died when i was listening radio and waze gps on). beyond 10% it dropped almost instancely. sometimes after reboot battery shows double!
can get into cwm recovery 1st few times but not anymore.

good points, camera/video, after gps fix very fast lock

yeah there should be a thread on umi cross.
Tags
chinese, umi, umi cross c1, yun, yunos