Tip us?

nosympathy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1132

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
If all u get it not connected to Wi-Fi go into Wi-Fi services and forget network reboot and add ur home network. If that don't work time for a reset and clean flash do not restore Android home from my back up pro

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
I didn't restore that. I know better than to do that. This is really frustrating. Just going to factory reset, see what happens, if no dice, I'll full restore tomorrow back to stock and reroot and see what happens.

unless anyone else has any other ideas.
[Phone] Samsung Galaxy Note II
[Root] Jailbroken
[Recovery] TWRP 2.4.1.0
[Rom] Beans #7
[Kernal] Saber Kernel

eclipxe
Old
Thanks Meter 84
There is a bug in Wanam that overwrites system/csc/feature.xml - causing WIFI calling to break.

Download the update to Wanam (2.6.1?)

Then go to file manager system/csc/feature.xml and you should see a feature.xml.bak - replace feature.xml with feature.xml.bak, then apply your Wanam mods.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eclipxe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BLuff.Master
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipxe View Post
There is a bug in Wanam that overwrites system/csc/feature.xml - causing WIFI calling to break.

Then go to file manager system/csc/feature.xml and you should see a feature.xml.bak - replace feature.xml with feature.xml.bak, then apply your Wanam mods.

Life Saver, I thought i messed up something really bad.
I cleaned Cache/Dalvik Cache. was about to clean install a new Rom.
Glad I found your post.

Side note : Since I have downloaded a DarthStalker will give it a shot. (Currently on Jedi)

d3athb4dishonor
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Hmm I'm gonna try this because lately my WiFi has been saying connection unstable yet everything in my home runs fine off WiFi except my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[CENTER]

d3athb4dishonor
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Yes... This solved all my WiFi issues. Thank you based XDA

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[CENTER]

nosympathy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1132

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

You sir are awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
[Phone] Samsung Galaxy Note II
[Root] Jailbroken
[Recovery] TWRP 2.4.1.0
[Rom] Beans #7
[Kernal] Saber Kernel

eclipxe
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Glad I could help! I went through several restores and flashes trying to solve this!
The Following User Says Thank You to eclipxe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justice26
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
So, running Wicked V4 since it came out. Zero issues has been fine. Now, after having flashed CM, Wifi calling keeps breaking. I reflashed V4 last night, wifi calling working fine. Set everything up, still working fine. Wake up this morning, working fine. Get home from work, does not work at all.

It says I am not connected to a wifi network, but I am connected too my home network. Any ideas?
I had the "wifi" problem this morning. The error that I would get was something like my wifi signal was unstable and was switching over to data mode. My fix was simple. I power cycled my router and modem and BAM my note 3 connected immidiatelty to my network. I hope this helps anyone that is having this issue.

ROADKING17
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:

What do you mean by replacing it... Need help thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ROADKING17
Old
Thanks Meter 12
No help?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app