Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 44,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tmobile OTA Update LG G2

Tip us?

magestic1995
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Default [Q] Tmobile OTA Update LG G2

Hey everyone,

I just saw my phone said there was an update and with out thinking hit download and install. After a little while my phone turned off and rebooted but went into twrp. And when ever rebooting my phone goes straight into twrp. Im on stock and rooted with just a few things uninstalled. Can anyone help me out with what to do thanks!
Carrier:T-Mobile
Devices:
Primary: LG G2 (801)
Rom: -
Secondary: Nexus 4 (Mako)
Old: Mytouch 4g (HTC Glacier)

TKO236
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by magestic1995 View Post
Hey everyone,

I just saw my phone said there was an update and with out thinking hit download and install. After a little while my phone turned off and rebooted but went into twrp. And when ever rebooting my phone goes straight into twrp. Im on stock and rooted with just a few things uninstalled. Can anyone help me out with what to do thanks!
Just had this happen to me to lol, spent the last three hours fixing everything and lost all my music because I didnt have a nandroid backup . Anyways just use this guide and revert back to stock rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476. You'll lose root and I think I've also lost recovery but its better than just have a $600 brick.