What micro SD card to use?

Tip us?

Harlley Sathler
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default What micro SD card to use?

Hi all,

Just bought my Galaxy Note 8" WiFi model GT-N5110 and planning to buy a 32GB micro SD card to use with it.

What are your recommendations? Is it worth to use a class 10 card? I'm planning to buy a sandisk ultra, but before I wish to hear your opinion.

Thanks guys!

0mega007
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlley Sathler View Post
Hi all,

Just bought my Galaxy Note 8" WiFi model GT-N5110 and planning to buy a 32GB micro SD card to use with it.

What are your recommendations? Is it worth to use a class 10 card? I'm planning to buy a sandisk ultra, but before I wish to hear your opinion.

Thanks guys!
I use a sandisk Ultra 64gb, class 10, not the UHS-1 model, the one that came before that one, i got an UHS-1 on my galaxy S4, and both perform the same, you should get the UHS-1, since now is the cheapest model, since the expensive one are the golden extreme version.

Get this one, but in 32GB if you want:

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQU...s=64gb+sandisk
The Following User Says Thank You to 0mega007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Harlley Sathler
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega007 View Post
I use a sandisk Ultra 64gb, class 10, not the UHS-1 model, the one that came before that one, i got an UHS-1 on my galaxy S4, and both perform the same, you should get the UHS-1, since now is the cheapest model, since the expensive one are the golden extreme version.

Get this one, but in 32GB if you want:

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQU...s=64gb+sandisk
Thank you very much for the tip! I just bought a 32GB Ultra, since here in Brazil the 64GB still is very expensive.

Shanon1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Smile SDXC card extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlley Sathler View Post
Hi all,

Thanks guys!
This was the biggest sell for me. I bought a Sandisk 64 GB class 10 SD card and put about 40 movies on it and my books and i am all set for long trips. None of the ipads have the feature.

bona.pardede
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Sandisk UHS-1

Yes, i also buy sandisk uhs 1 with 32GB. So far so good, never had read and write problem. Watching movies without glitch. But now, its almost full. Better buy 64Gb if you have the money.