[Q] Installing Cyanogenmod 10.2 on S4 MK2 Issues
I'm running Galaxy S4 MK2 and want to install Cyanomod 10.2 so I
1. Rooted using Safe Root from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565758
(Since other options are not an option on MK2)
2. Installed Safestrap 3.7.1 from http://hosting.crackflasher.com/?dir...evzw/safestrap
(Since others won't work on MK2 yet)
3. Downloaded Cyanogenmod 10.2 from http://get.cm/get/cwv
(MD5 checks out)
4. Booted into Safestrap and wiped all the cache
5. Installed Cyanogenmod 10.2
The install was very quick probably only 10 seconds which seemed really fast but said it was Successful. But on reboot I just get a blue screen with green stripes so something isn't right.
I can reinstall my backup ROM without issue using Safestap.
But have no idea what's going wrong and can't find anybody with the same problem. I know flashing on MK2 is new but anyone have any ideas to try?
Thanks for any help!